Eventi Search and Views Navigation
- Non sono stati trovati risultati.
- Guatemala: UN expert concerned by process to appoint judges 18 Febbraio 2020UN expert urges Guatemala to guarantee independent and transparent process for appointing new high court judges.
- UN experts concerned at surge in civilian casualties in northwest Myanmar after internet shutdown 18 Febbraio 2020UN experts express concern over rise in violence in northwest Myanmar after internet shutdown.
- South Sudan: Reform Abusive Security Agency 19 Febbraio 2020Expand Riek Malul, taken in 2017. © 2017 Private. South Sudan’s National Assembly should urgently enact reforms of the National Security Service (NSS) to end arbitrary detention and abuse of detainees, Human Rights Watch said today. The authorities should also ensure that the security agency releases all those arbitrarily detained in Juba, the capital, and […]
- Iran: Environmentalists’ Unjust Sentences Upheld 19 Febbraio 2020Expand A campaign poster showing environmental activists, Taher Ghadirian, Niloufar Bayani, Amirhossein Khaleghi, Houman Jokar, Sam Rajabi, Sepideh Kashani, Morad Tahbaz and Abdolreza Kouhpayeh, who have been in detention for six months. © 2018 #anyhopefornature Campaign (Beirut, February 19, 2020) – An Iranian revolutionary court has upheld the unjust sentences against eight environmental experts already […]