https://www.umanasolidarieta.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/logoUSF-300x111.png 0 0 wp_9212560 https://www.umanasolidarieta.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/logoUSF-300x111.png wp_92125602019-06-26 01:13:492019-07-21 01:56:42Scheda di iscrizione USIFF - 2019/2020
https://www.umanasolidarieta.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/logoUSF-300x111.png 0 0 wp_9212560 https://www.umanasolidarieta.it/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/logoUSF-300x111.png wp_92125602019-06-26 00:56:522019-07-21 02:01:12Bando di concorso USIFF - 2019/2020
- UN expert welcomes ruling on labelling of Israeli settlements products by European Court of Justice 15 Novembre 2019Expert applauds ruling by European Court of Justice which held that food products produced by Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory must indicate that they originate from a settlement, and not as a “product of Israel”.
- UN expert on transitional justice to review progress in Gambia 15 Novembre 2019The UN Special Rapporteur on the promotion of truth, justice, reparation and guarantees of non-recurrence will carry out an official visit to The Gambia from 20 to 27 November.
- Mali: UN expert embarks on fourth visit after fresh violence 15 Novembre 2019The UN Independent Expert on the human rights situation in Mali, Alioune Tine, will visit the country from 19-28 November 2019.
- Experts of the Committee against Torture urge Burkina Faso to safeguard human rights while combatting terrorism and insecurity 14 Novembre 2019
- Laos: Democracy Activists Arrested 16 Novembre 2019Expand Lao people walk past their country flag, in the capital Vientiane, Laos. © 2013 AP Photo/Manish Swarup (New York) – The Lao government should immediately release political activists arrested for planning a peaceful pro-democracy rally in Vientiane, Human Rights Watch said today. On November 12, 2019, Lao authorities arrested at least seven activists in […]
- Russia: Criminal Charges for Gay-Friendly Chat Show 15 Novembre 2019Expand Maksim Pankratov, 21 y/o, interviewed by children on “Real Talk” © personal archive / Maksim Pankratov (Moscow) – Russian authorities should drop a criminal case over a YouTube video of children talking to a gay man and ensure the man’s safety amid threats and attempted physical attacks, Human Rights Watch said today. Maxim Pankratov, […]
- Protests Erupt in Georgia over Failed Electoral Reforms 15 Novembre 2019Expand Protest rally in front of the Parliament of Georgia over failed electoral reforms. © 2019 Giorgi Gogia/Human Rights Watch Spontaneous protests have erupted in Georgia’s capital Tbilisi following the parliament’s failure to adopt a critical electoral reform. Opposition parties and civic activists have called for continuous protests in front of the parliament, with a […]
- Lebanon: Defamation Laws Used to Silence Critics 15 Novembre 2019November 15, 2019 Video Lebanon: Defamation Laws Used to Silence Critics Thousands Investigated for Defamation after Previous Protests (Beirut) – Lebanese authorities have been increasing their reliance on insult and defamation laws to silence journalists, activists, and others critical of government policies and corruption, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today. The 122-page […]
I prossimi eventi
Non ci sono eventi in arrivo al momento.